- Phone: (573) 882-4430
- E-mail: BasiC@umsystem.edu
10:30 A.M. WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 18, 2019
THE PUBLIC SESSION MEETING WILL ORIGINATE IN 321 UNIVERSITY HALL, IN COLUMBIA, MISSOURI, AND AT REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA CONFERENCE TELEPHONE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THIS BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING IS BEING HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE
SEPT. 26, 2019, BOARD MEETING.
PUBLIC SESSION DIAL-IN NUMBER: 888-606-4788
CONFERENCE CODE: 177492#
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
THE MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVESTREAMED.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 18, 2019
PUBLIC SESSION – 10:30 A.M.
Call to Order – Chair Snowden
Roll Call of the Committee
Compensation and Human Resources
- Amendments to Collected Rules and Regulations Listed Below to Update Terminology and References in Conjunction with the Implementation of the Defined Contribution Plan effective Oct. 1, 2019:
- 230.070, Educational Assistance Program for University Employees
- 320.050, Employee Status
- 320.150, Discontinuance of Programs or Departments of Instruction
- 340.090, Development Leave
- 440.040, University Physicians Medical Practice Plan
- 520.010, Benefit Programs
- Amendments to the Collected Rules and Regulations 530.010 Retirement, Disability & Death Benefit Plan and Additional Retirement Plans to Provide Additional Points of Clarification as Identified During Implementation of the Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Amendment, Collected Rules and Regulations 340.050, Vacation to Update Terminology in Alignment with CRR 340.030, Sick Leave approved in June 2018
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: