Download a step-by-step tutorial (PDF, 179KB)
The University of Missouri Pension Benefits Portal is an online tool that helps faculty and staff estimate pension benefits under the university’s Retirement, Disability, and Death (RDD) Benefit Plan as well as the defined benefit portion of the Employee Retirement Investment Plan (ERIP).
Access the calculator via myHR with the following steps, or read the full tutorial for step-by-step illustrations.
- Log in to myHR (https://myhr.umsystem.edu).
- Navigate to the calculator in one of two ways:
- Click the compass in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to: Navigator >> Self Service >> Benefits >> Retirement Calculator. Then, click the Retirement Calculator link.
- From the MyHR Home Page, click Benefits. On the left-hand side, scroll to navigate to Retirement Calculator. Then, click the Retirement Calculator link.
- On the next screen, log into the calculator using your normal, single sign-on, university ID and password.
- Review the disclaimer, and click I’ve Read and Understood the Disclaimer to move on.
- Click Pension Estimator to start the calculator. Consult the full tutorial for additional instructions in using the tool.
For questions, contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com, 573-882-2146.